- 2 step controlled lamination process – infrared heat & 24000 lbs. per sq. foot of pressure, with less glue.
- Latest technology in fiber mapping and insertion.
- Sail is shaped after lamination.
- Results in a more exact shape (eliminates shrinkage issues).
- During the process, fiber intersections are tacked to insure little movement.
- As with the Fusion M sails, shaped after they have been cured.
- Most durable sail in its class.
- Fiber available in Technora or Twaron, ensuring durability and performance.
- Sail design shape is guaranteed and repeatable.
- Integrated sail and rig design from iQ technology.