- The ultimate in durability, performance, and ease of use built using Quantum’s proprietary Fusion M membrane technology
- Constructed with a blend of high modulus carbon and technora or vectran fibers
- Engineered as a one-piece membranes with custom fiber mapping designed to sail’s purpose and expected usage
- Designed using Quantum’s iQ 3D Design System with its suite of computational and finite element modeling tools
- Featuring Quantum’s proprietary lamination system, combining thermo-set adhesives, vacuum bagging, infrared heat, and extreme pressure
- All construction details engineered to the highest possible standards
- Provides control over heel and weather helm, while maximizing upwind performance
- Better performance with all sail handling systems
- Wider effective wind range; requires less reefing
- Lighter weight, easier handling
- Guaranteed against delamination
- Tough taffeta/film bonded to both sides of Fusion fiber matrix provides exceptional chafe, tear and UV resistance.
- Supplementary UV protection applied directly to individual fibers
- Fungicide added to taffeta/film retards mildew formation.