- Fusion Mx is the first polyester composite developed for cruising sailors using one-piece membrane construction
- Brings the rugged, reliable performance of polyester fiber into the state of the art world of one-piece sailmaking.
- Cruising sailors of all types, no matter what size boat, can now take advantage of the superior performance and durability of Fusion M.
- Engineered as full size membranes with custom fiber mapping tailored to the sail’s design purpose and expected usage.
- Designed using Quantum’s iQ 3D Design System with its suite of computational and finite element modeling tools.
- Featuring Quantum’s proprietary lamination system, which combines thermo-set adhesives, vacuum bagging, infrared heat, and extreme pressure.
- Easier to trim; less adjustment needed to preserve optimum shaping
- Provides control over heel and weather helm, while maximizing upwind performance
- Better performance with all sail handling systems
- Wider effective wind range; requires less reefing
- Superior reefing and partial furling
- Improved righting moment
- Lighter weight, easier handling
- Guaranteed against delamination